Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blog purpose

I was thinking of ways I could earn some extra money and have fun at the same time. I knew to do that I'd have to find something I enjoyed and something that I knew a little about already. I used to play guitar and already had 3 of my own so I thought I would enjoy looking for them, playing them, and then selling them. I'll post some pictures, the information I find out about the guitars, and how much they might be worth. I'm a long way from getting caught up and I have at least 15 guitars that I want to sell now as soon as I get them cleaned up and repaired. Check out my profile page for my homepage to find a link to my ebay listings.

I might also be selling ad space on here. I've already had lots of positive feedback on the site and the information I'm providing. If you're interested in advertising on here, let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails